Bellhousings, flywheels, flywheel housings
Vacuum / Steering Kit
Crankshaft Exciter Kit
Lower Hose Kit
A/C Compressor Mount
Stainless Down Pipe Kit
Gearing & Axles
• Jeff Daniel's Jeep Customizing has designed and manufactures the components necessary to swap a 4BT Cummins Diesel engine into your truck or SUV. The mounts are designed to fit any frame that measures 23.5" - 32.5" on the inside of the rails.
• In order to properly convert your vehicle we will need to know a few things about your 4BT and about your truck. Please be sure and fill out the questionnaire and follow the instructions on the last page.
• The swap will yield you better fuel economy, better torque for off-road and towing, and a longer life for the truck.
• We use 4BT and 6BT Cummins engines for our swaps and recommend a manual transmission or an automatic originally from a diesel vehicle. 3.07 gears with 33" tires will get you the best fuel economy.
• Your truck may need a lift kit in order to fit the 4BT inside the engine compartment.
• This swap will take about 80-100 hours to complete.
• Basic mechanical ability as well as basic shop tools are required.
• If you cannot locate an engine and or trans, contact Jeff Daniel's and we will be glad to help.
• The parts listed on the following pages are sold a-la-cart since there are a lot of variations.
• Certain components are only needed on certain vehicles.
• Check with your State's Department of Transportation on how to re-register your vehicle as a diesel. This is required by states with inspection/emission laws. One way to do this is to apply for a reconstructed title
• We are constantly improving or products and welcome all feedback.
• Make sure you do you research before tackling this project, there are a lot of variations of the engines and transmissions, mistakes can be very costly!
• Check out www.4btswaps.com for an endless supply of information